Do You Play Well With Otters?
Asian Small Clawed Otters are adorable, curious, and playful! In this exciting encounter, guests will meet and participate in an interactive feeding with SeaQuest’s charming otter friends, Chip and Dale. Otter encounters last approximately 7-10 minutes. In addition to the interactive feeding, this interaction includes a short educational overview of the Asian Small Clawed Otter species, habitat, and an opportunity for Q & A with one of our Animal Whispers.
- Advanced reservations are required for all SeaQuest encounters.
- Guests must be age ten or over to participate in animal encounters. A participating adult must accompany guests under the age of ten.
- The price of the encounter does not include admission to SeaQuest.
- All bookings are subject to change or cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, paying participants will be issued a refund.
- Interactions are nonrefundable; however, reservations may be rescheduled depending on availability.
- Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled time and check-in at the Admissions Desk.
- Call in advance of your arrival to notify our team if anyone in your party requires special assistance due to a disability.
- Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for additional information.
NOTE: A SeaQuest daily passport is required to enter the facility and participate in this interaction.